Got any questions? I might have the answers here...
We have a free 30x minute conversation, and if we both think we can work together, I’ll send you a contract.
Once the contract is signed and your first months invoice (and cleared in my bank account), I’ll send you an onboarding document and detail the next steps.
I offer a range of digital marketing, website copywriting, account management and website build services.
Yes, each month, you’ll have your set guaranteed tasks that you have pre-paid for.
Some typical tasks include:
- Creating website landing pages
- Updating social media accounts, creating and posting content, making accounts uniform, making communities
- Developing branding documents, guides and templates
- Promoting content through Digital Marketing
- Managing email subscribers
- Distributing email newsletter
- Writing email newsletter copy
- Creating and maintaining social media/ blog calendar
- Writing and posting content for the company website
I find payment upfront/deposits give you and I both security, so for rolling monthly work I take 1x months payment up front for your pre-paid tasks.
For one off project work, I take 50% deposit before starting and invoice for the remaining 50% upon my completion (or within 2x weeks of handover)
My payment terms are 7x days. The money needs to have been cleared in my bank account.
If for some reason you’d like to cancel, I need 1x month written notice before the 5th of the previous month. This gives you the security that I won’t abandon you with no notice, and me security that I can use to manage my schedule.
This can be discussed on a case-by-case agreement and depends on my workload. I only take on work if I can guarantee the hours, which means any work that is agreed, is set up.
I’m only human, so yes I do. Should this happen though, I try to work your hours in around it and pre-agree if there’s to be any break in the work.
Likely yes I can help with this project work, but as my regular clients get priority of their pre-agreed set hours, any additional work is balanced around that.
I’ve got experience using and managing WordPress (including version 5.5 or below), Drupal and Magento 1 and 2. Typical tasks include:
- Suggesting and performing SEO improvements
- Help improving the websites Google Lighthouse score
- Publishing blog posts
- Fixing broken links on the company website
- Making website amends/ tweaks
- Sourcing images to accompany blog posts and status updates
- Writing content that’s suitable for the web (including blogs and generic pages)
- Creating and managing lead magnets
- Performing regular keyword research
Yes I am, this means I follow the legal guidelines provided by the ICO for processing personal data.
Yes I do. My Professional Indemnity Insurance covers up to £1,000,000
By email: [email protected] or by phone: +44 77990 45493