You got questions, I got answers
We have a free 30x minute conversation, and if we both think we can work together, I’ll send you a contract.
Once the contract is signed and your deposit and first months hours paid (and cleared in my bank account), I’ll send you an onboarding document and detail the next steps.
I offer a range of Digital Marketing, Business admin and organisation services.
I keep a variety as some of my clients want the majority of their time spent on Digital Marketing tasks such as updating their social media, improving and tweaking their SEO or helping provide fluff to their pre-written blogs each month; however, they also want some ad-hoc help chasing invoices or speaking to suppliers or organising gifts for their clients.
Yes, each month, you’ll have your set guaranteed number of hours that you have pre-paid for.
In the middle of each month, you’ll get sent a menu where you can choose which tasks you want me to look at the next month. Each task has a points value against it so you can pick and choose within the hours you purchase, what you want done.
If you want the same tasks every month, just let me know.
Some typical tasks include:
- Creating website landing pages
- Updating social media accounts, creating and posting content, making accounts uniform, making communities
- Developing branding documents, guides and templates
- Interacting with communities through social media
- Promoting content through Digital Marketing
- Managing email subscribers
- GDPR advice
- Distributing email newsletter
- Writing email newsletter copy
- Creating and maintaining social media/ blog calendar
- Writing and posting content for the company website
As an Account Manager, I’ve learnt how to work with different teams, departments and freelancers. I happily work with others to ensure you get the best solution to your requirements.
I find deposits give you and I both security, so for rolling monthly work I take 1x months deposit up front + your pre-paid months hours. The deposit is then used for your last month hours.
For one off project work, I take 50% deposit before starting and invoice for the remaining 50% upon completion.
My payment terms 30x days (excluding the 50% deposit for one off project work). The money needs to have been cleared in my bank account.
If for some reason you’d like to cancel, I need 1x month written notice. This gives you the security that I won’t abandon you with no notice, and me security that I can use to manage my schedule.
Tasks take a typical amount of time, however the detail required depends on the outcome we would pre-agree. As a rough example though:
- 5x hours a month to set up 10x social media posts
- 7x hours to research and write a 1,000 word blog post from scratch
- 6x hours performing continuous SEO tweaks on WordPress
- 5x hours tweaking pre-written blogs making them suitable for the web
- 20+ hours to research and create a report on your Google Analytics
- 20+ hours make a website landing page
- 30+ hours to create brand guidelines from scratch
I’ll try to get your confirmation of what you want me to work on, but if you don’t confirm, I’ll work off the last months set list.
This can be discussed on a case-by-case agreement and depends on my workload. I only take on work if I can guarantee the hours, which means any work that is agreed, is set up.
I’m only human, so yes I do. Should this happen though, I try to work your hours in around it and pre-agree if there’s to be any break in the work.
Likely yes I can help with this project work, but as my regular clients get priority of their pre-agreed set hours, any additional work is balanced around that.
Once we start working, we can set regular catch ups and emails (admin and onboarding included) but this is billable (otherwise I can spend an entire day catching up with clients but not actually performing any tasks and I have my own bills to pay too).
If we have a meeting set up and you don’t turn up, 1x hour will get billed. Your time is precious, as is mine so I find this method makes things streamlined.
Typical strategy tasks include:
- Google Analytic reporting, advising and tweaking
- Creating a marketing strategy
- Research into competitors and what they’re doing
- Website review/ audit and advice how to make the site better
- Training of my skills to junior team members and aiding them to complete their role (including creating user guides)
I can help with the following areas:
- Ad Hoc tasks
- Data capture
- List management
- Managing your inbox and diary
- Setting reminders in your calendar for specific events
- Gift source and purchasing e.g sending flowers or Christmas gifts to your clients
- Creating and organising Christmas or thank you cards for multiple people
- Organising your travel and providing route guides or booking accommodation
- Helping to manage your finances by raising invoices, chasing late payment
I’ve got experience using and managing WordPress (including version 5.5 or below), Drupal and Magento 1 and 2. Typical tasks include:
- Suggesting and performing SEO improvements
- Help improving the websites Google Lighthouse score
- Publishing blog posts
- Fixing broken links on the company website
- Making website amends/ tweaks
- Sourcing images to accompany blog posts and status updates
- Writing content that’s suitable for the web (including blogs and generic pages)
- Creating and managing lead magnets
- Performing regular keyword research
I need written notice of 1x month. This gives you security that I won’t abandon you with no notice, and me security that I can manage my schedule.
Yes I am, this means I follow the legal guidelines provided by the ICO for processing personal data.
Yes I do. My Professional Indemnity Insurance covers up to £1,000,000
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +44 77990 45493